DC MS DACNB DACBSP
Dr. Lovich grew up in East Brunswick, NJ, helping in the family pharmacy in Brooklyn, NY and later North Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Lovich earned his eagle scout while in high school. In 2011, he graduated from Rutgers University with a degree in the natural and physical sciences.
After, he wanted to enter back into the health sciences and went to graduate school in Portland, OR to be a Chiropractor. While there, he completed a Masters in Exercise and Sports Science concentrating in Clinical Sports Medicine at the same time. Concurrently, he finished a post-doctoral program in Clinical Neuroscience through the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies.
Since graduating, he has become Board Certified by the American Chiropractic Neurology Board and has earned credentials as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician/Practitioner, Diplomate American Board of Sports Physicians, and an International Certificate in Sports Chiropractic.
Dr. Lovich has also completed additional post-doctoral specialty training in blood chemistry, brain chemistry, neuro-immune, and neuro-endocrine functional medicine complemented by additional post-doctoral specialty training in functional movement based rehabilitation using therapeutic corrective exercises.
Additionally, Dr. Lovich has served as a medical director, team doctor, and on medical staff for various organizations and events in professional, amateur, collegiate and high school athletics.
“My job is to stay updated and current with the research to provide the best possible treatment to keep you as healthy as possible. This is not a product you can buy, this is an experience you and I together use to change your life.”
- Bachelors Degree in Geological Sciences from Rutgers University
- Bachelors Degree in Human Biology from University of Western States
- Masters Degree in Exercise and Sports Science from University of Western States
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from University of Western States
- Board Certified by the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- Diplomate American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- International Certification in Sports Chiropractic
- Level I and II RockTape Certified